So the German pancake this morning was fabulous...with a little powdered sugar and some syrup...mmmmmm. I think I might put some apples in it next time.
Matt and I gave talks in church today. I think it went pretty well, and now we've gotten that done and over with we can relax for a little while...at least until we move to another ward.
This afternoon we decided to try another one of Smitten's recipes. We haven't found a single one we haven't liked. So we made the homemade Oreos. The filling was spot on...the cookies...not quite. They were still very tasty...just not my favorite. I don't think I'll be revisiting this one anytime soon.
Next on the list...Black and Whites...I had them at a bridal shower years ago. The bride had them shipped overnight from New York. They were quite tasty as I recall, and Smitten has a recipe. So we're definitely going to give 'em a shot.
***The Oreos are better the second day. Nathan devoured them. I think I'll make a double batch of the filling and make double stuffs next time...yes, there will likely be a next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment