I woke up this morning with a sore throat and an earache. So I stayed home from school and did a LOT of sleeping. But I did want to let you know about another fabulous recipe that I tried last night.
I had a mini potluck with my sewing class and decided to bring a pumpkin pie. I don't really have much experience with pie-making, and have NEVER made a pumpkin pie. But Nathan's birthday is coming up and the darn kid won't eat cake. Nope. He wants pumpkin pie. I figured I'd better start practicing.
So I made Smitten Kitchen's Silky Smooth Pumpkin Pie. And boy was it good. It didn't look purty, but it tasted fabulous. Nathan even said it was better than my mom's. So, of course, I had to tell her about it.
It's a little more labor intensive than other pies, but so worth it. Give it a shot, okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I drink warm water with vinegar and haven't had strep since.
yuck...pregnancy won't agree with that one.
Post a Comment