I've been following this woman's blog for some time. It's where I found my challah bread recipe so I could make that French toast casserole. The challah turned out perfectly so I thought I'd give another one of her recipes a try.

Doesn't that just look scrumptious? Maybe it's just because I'm pregnant, I don't know. But I couldn't resist. Click on the picture for the recipe.
Anyhow...I've never been really good at pies. And I got a whole slew of tart pans for my wedding that I haven't had a chance to use. So I thought it was the best of both worlds. My tart pan has now been christened and I got to try a pie crust that didn't have to look pretty. Wohoo! Here's mine.
How'd I do? Well, even if it doesn't look as pretty as I wanted it to, it tasted fabulous. It wasn't quite as sweet as I expected it to be, which was perfect with a scoop of vanilla.
And because some of you have asked to see the progress of my other baked goods...
It could just be the camera that we're using. We've determined that it takes crappy, blurry pictures when it's being held. And gorgeous, clear pictures when it's stabilized. But I don't want to have to grab a tripod every time I go to take a picture.
So...
What cameras would YOU recommend for a new mom? Need to know, 'cause if I don't get a good one you won't get pics of the kid...and neither will I.
Happy Almost Weekend!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness your dinner sounds heavenly! I'm stuffed from my own dinner, and yours is making me hungry. Imagine that!
Thanks for posting a prego pic...its fun to see the changes! Congrats on your new baby girl btw!
glad to see the prego pic!!!!!! im so excied !!!!!!! narrowed it down to any names yet?? LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment