This morning I woke up bright and early to drop Matt off at the school so he could leave on his interview expedition. Little did I know I would be getting sick later in the day. So, I'm stuck at home where I can be close to the bathroom at a moment's notice. And I'm debating about what to do between my episodes. I don't know if I've eaten something bad, just caught a bug, or if it's aaaallll just STRESS. I'd prefer to think it was something I ate because that means it's only temporary.
In the meantime, I've somehow managed to take a nap...Matt bought me a body pillow. I've been waking up with aches and pains and never can keep my supports on the bed. Last night, I actually managed to sleep somewhat comfortably, apart from the fact that the pillow gets very HOT.
I've done some dishes, managed to get the boys to take out the trash (yay!) and ...hmm...I was sure I've done SOMETHING productive...oh well.
Last night I finished the last Little Halloween Costume for my borrowed model, Mia. It looks Fabulous...Cinderella. And she's super excited because last night she became a big sister, so Mom is glad to have one less thing to worry about.
I've been working on my Family History project and it seems to be coming along nicely. But I'm not to the point where I'm ready to show anyone yet...sorry.
What should I do today? Any suggestions?
Happy Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment