Background

Monday, October 19, 2009

Midterms

It's that time of year again...er, semester. I can't believe we're already halfway through. I can't believe that Halloween is in just over a week. I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. I can't believe that in just over two months I will be long gone from Rexburg.

It's going to be crazy these next few weeks, but I'll admit I'm excited. I can't wait to see what happens next, and yet, I'm worried about what happens next. I guess that's all part of the game.

I feel that I have so much to do and not nearly enough time to do it in. Is that just the hormones? I feel almost overwhelmed at times, and still manage to find time for myself...and good food...mmmm.

Maybe things aren't so bad afterall.

Matt is still interviewing for jobs...we're still crossing our fingers and praying for Texas (please, oh please)...or Chicago...or Salt Lake...we're kinda on the fence here. He's had several interviews already and we're just waiting to hear back about second interviews. He goes on his interview expedition to Chicago on the 28th and won't be back until Halloween. I hope it goes well.

Happy Midterms!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looking forward to seeing you both in December and hoping Matt is gainfully employed and you are able to settle in before your beautiful babe arrives.