But would you have thought to wrap it in a tortilla and top it with cheese? Uh, no. But I am always looking for new ways to cook one of my most favoritest foods ever. So when I found this...
...I about died. No freaking way. Acorn squash with peppers, onions, and cheese all wrapped up in a tortilla and fried in a little butter (which makes such a difference, by the way)...Holy cow!It was really tasty. Just a little sweet, plenty of spice...so good. I made one batch, which I figure would be about 3 decent-sized quesadillas. I have enough left-over filling to make another one for tomorrow's lunch.
I don't know why I've been so excited about food lately, but I love it...probably because everything tastes soooo goood right now...could it be the hormones? Maybe. Could it be bad for my figure? Definitely. But then, so is Baby. We'll get things straightened out after She comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment