So Matt's goal is to ride 25 miles in under an hour. He hasn't really had time to train this week, what with school and homework and all. Anyhow, today he decided to do an actual ride and this is what we've got to work with: 14.5 miles in 1h 4min...10.5 more miles need to fit into that time. The race is in three weeks. We've got some hard work ahead of us...
Update:
I just took Erin on the course that I rode and she said that I was "Nuts" This is because she thinks that she could not have done the path that I took. She told me that next time that I should reverse my trip. With the 400 foot climb right at the beginning? I don't see why I would want to torture my body like that. It took 1hour and 4 minutes because it was definitely a grueling course, and that I am definitely out of shape. With 3 weeks to go until my race, maybe I better start training harder just in case the course is pretty tough. If it is easy then I will be able to go fast, and if it is hilly, I will be able to make it work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment