I can almost see it...the end of the semester is only days away.
I already finished my Sociology class last week and I'm pretty sure I did well. Today was the last day for my Book of Mormon class. Luckily, he accidentally posted the answer key for the test instead of the study guide so he didn't feel right about giving us the test. Teacher error in my benefit. And because I have only missed one class I don't have to take the final! Woo hoo! My math class is coming to a close. Math has never really been my strong suit so I'll be happy if I get a solid C...higher would be great, but I'm aimin' for middle ground at least.
As for my public speaking class...it's frustrating. The speeches went well...er, as well as group projects go. Because my teacher skipped class last week he decided to do impromptu speeches in lieu of a final exam. We'll get our topics on Wednesday with maybe 2 minutes to prepare before we give our 1.5 minute speeches. Apparently, at the beginning of the semester he told us to keep a portfolio of all of our speeches and such. I don't think anyone remembered...I think we, most of us, threw them away as soon as he handed us our grades. So I'm not sure how I'm doing in that class. I know I do well with the actual speaking, but the busy work and the strange requirements it's difficult to say. I'll be happy when it's all over.
I got a "new" bike...one that actually fits me. We bought it online and it arrived last week. I'm excited to give it a try when the weather gets nice out. We'll take pictures once Matt gets his new bike. We're gonna ride together as much as possible...I'm happy.
Anyhow, gotta study for that Math test... wish me luck! And best of luck to everyone else on their finals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited too. Then we both get to move. Even more exciting.
Yay! I've already started "spring cleaning" and getting ready. I'm so excited!
Post a Comment