Background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A New Semester...Here We Go 'Round Again

Tomorrow will be the first day of a new semester...summer is on its way...and there are so many goals that I haven't even started. So...

Starting tomorrow:
1. Matt and I will be biking (on our awesome new road bikes) to and from school each day.
2. Matt is training for a road race and needs to be able to ride 25 miles in an hour by 5/16/09.
3. I will to go to the gym everyday after work/before class.
4. We will be catching up on our scripture reading...we're a little behind...oops.
5. We will be eating healthier (packing snacks and lunches, yada yada yada)

(my husband just super-glued his fingers...hehehe)

6. Get the super glue off Matt's fingers.
7. I will lose 10 more pounds by El Cinco de Mayo...after that I'll only have 25 to go (yay!)
8. Keep my house clean (that'll depend on my homework load...but since we no longer have a TV, there will be fewer distractions)

I'm sure I'll think of a few more, but we'd like to be held accountable...both of us...we'll be posting our progress as we go.

Now I've gotta find a way to get that glue off...(sigh).

No comments: