O my goodness...this week has seemed soooo loooong. It's probably because we're back in school and now have assignments that have deadlines. It's been so crazy with school and work and trying to get settled into our new place.
This morning we woke up at 3:30. We usually leave for work by 3:40. Kinda rushed this morning. And poor Matt had to go to class right after work. I, fortunately, had a nice little break to breathe and get caught up. I actually tried to do Pilates before school...I love it because it works ya hard without making you sweat.
...I actually remember when I was living with Emilie and Geoff (my brother and sister), I had challenged Geoff to try Pilates at least once. He was working out like crazy and building big muscles and was so proud of how strong he was. He wimped out after 10 minutes. He couldn't finish. I don't think he ever tried it again. Anyhow...
My little sister lent me this book called Pilates for Pregnancy...no I'm not pregnant. I just figured ANY Pilates was better than none. It shouldn't have, but it took over an hour. I used to do Pilates all the time...I used to have no trouble with it. My rear end and abs are killing me today! I didn't even finish the workout either. It won't take so long as I learn the routine and don't have to keep checking which move to do next. Eventually I should be able to do the whole thing from memory, but by that time it'll probably be time to change it up.
I was able to go and spend time with Matt in the library before my classes. He has a break between classes that is just long enough to actually accomplish something. We both worked on our homework, ate at the cafe and then parted paths. It was nice to be able to see him during the day. I don't usually get to see him until late in the afternoon when we both get home...from 4am to 3pm...that's a long time.
Today we'll be going to Idaho Falls because I need to buy some fabric for my sewing class. We're making pillowcases...we need THREE different fabrics for ONE pillowcase. Who'd've thunk? I also have to purchase a skirt pattern because the patterns offered by the teacher won't fit me...and because she's not teaching us how to modify patterns (that's in the next level up) I have to find one that will fit. It also has to have a waistband and a zipper...not allowed to have elastic.
Gotta go to Botany...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad your week went well and that you got to spend some time with Matt today. I will look and see if the pattern I bought for my mom has a zipper because I am sure it would be the right size. Anyway, thank you for leaving a comment on my post. It was just one of those days when I needed to get some stuff off my chest. Erin your awesome and I am glad we are friends. Now we just need to finally hang out.
Post a Comment