Background

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

That Don't Impressa Me Much....

Our apartment complex is kinda getting on my nerves. First of all, I can't stand stupidity (one of my failings), I dislike people who don't use or rarely use that lump 3 feet above their butts. Unfortunately, our management is comprised of just that sort.

Last month they did inspections of the apartment, checking the carpet and garbage disposal and what not. Last night, after I had gone to bed, Matt came home and found a notice posted on our door. Mind you, it was Tuesday night, and the note said they will be inspecting Tuesday thru Thursday. This time they're checking the plumbing (so i have to clean out under the sinks), changing filters, and checking smoke alarms. Couldn't they have done this last month? And they didn't really give proper notice. They posted late Tuesday evening to say that they may be entering on Tuesday. Does that make any sense? Who's gonna get that note? What if Matt hadn't seen it when he came home? He was pretty tired. What if I wasn't prepared?

I found a notice for the complex advertising for a leasing agent. And I'm tempted to apply for the position. But that would mean working with half-wits, and I don't know that I could do that again. Oh well, just a thought.

No comments: