Background

Monday, March 10, 2008

A Little Bummed...

This week is going to be so exhausting! This morning I took my HUM202 test (didn't do so well, but neither did anyone else) and I have a HUM201 and an Excel Test all due tomorrow. I also have to take the train to get to where I need each day. Unfortunately, they weren't working very well. Usually they have two tracks running, one northbound and one southbound. But today they could only run one set of tracks so the north and southbound were sharing the same set. Talk about nerve wracking. I can only imagine the train operators looking out the window to see another train coming at them and hoping the other operator remembers to stop before they collide.

Matt just began his second job tonight. He's going through training for a sales position. I'm not too sure exactly what it entails but my understanding is that it is with internet products.

Anyhow, I have to study for my tests. I don't feel nearly prepared enough for the HUM201 test. I hope I do well.

No comments: