Background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A little bummed...again

I've been using this site called The Daily Plate for tracking my calories eaten and calories burned. It's been really insightful as to how I was eating and how I am currently eating. I'm doing so much better and I'm walking 2 miles almost every day. What gets me is that I've been doing this for 3 months and have only lost 2 pounds. I'm a little frustrated with this. So I'm going to the library tomorrow after work and I'm going to get the Insulin Resistance Diet. I'm trying to lose 10% before my birthday. I want to look better for my anniversary than I did for my wedding and right now it looks pretty dismal. I know I still have 6 months but I was hoping to see better results by now.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I saw last week a tv report. Doctors suggest 2tsp of vinegar before meals help keep insulin resistance in check. They also said to ad 1/4 -1 tsp cinnamon to your diet