Background

Saturday, March 29, 2008

FUN!

Last night, Matt and I took dinner to some friends that we haven't seen in forever...not since before our wedding. She is VERY pregnant and will probably POP on Tuesday. We had a good time talking with them and catching up. Unfortunately, we had to leave pretty soon. Matt surprised me with tickets to the U of U vs BYU girls gymnastics meet. I had never been to a gymnastics meet. I probably should have since my brother was in gymnastics...but I was always working, so I never got the chance. So we went last night.

It was a lot of fun. It was the last meet of the season for both teams and we were surrounded by ROTC and LITTLE children. Apparently, 15,000 people were in attendance. I didn't realize how popular these things were out here. We really enjoyed ourselves and then went out to eat afterwards.

I told my boss, Casey, that I will be finishing school in the next two weeks and would then be available for full-time work. Unfortunately, he doesn't have full time for me...but he doesn't want to lose me to another client of the temp agency either. So, he's arranging for me to continue doing part-time from my home. I just need to go in once a week for my time card. Otherwise, I can still get a full-time job, and I've been looking. There are plenty of opportunities out here. I was discouraged when we lived in Idaho, because Melaleuca was the best they had...and it weren't that good neither. And it took me forever to get hired on. Out here, I walk in, interview, and walk out with a job. I love it! I never thought I'd say it but...I LOVE UTAH!

No comments: