Background

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I was a little disappointed to find that I was the ONLY person wearing green on the Trax today. Except the driver, he did manage a whimsical hat later on. No one at work was dressed up. I know my husband wasn't, couldn't. Nobody got pinched, either. Oh well, not like I'm really very Irish anyhow.

I've been studying Humanities 202. I have to read Animal Farm...again and am really very impatient to be finished with my classes. I only have to worry about Humanities 201 and 202, and CIT140. I'm almost finished with Excel and will be moving on to Access very soon.

I also had to register for summer classes this morning. I decided to just take a religion class, which fulfills a requirement, maintains my student status, and keeps the loans from going to collection mode. This way I will be able to work full-time for the rest of the year and possibly get a second job to help with our Money Makeover.

Tax day is looming in the near future, and Matt still hasn't received his W2 from one of his employers. We've been calling the guy since we moved to Salt Lake, but have only gotten his voicemail. We've left messages to inform him that we have moved and need the forms sent to our new address, and still nothing. We finally got to speak with him in Mid-February, but he had already sent them out that morning. We filed a change of address form with the Post Office, and haven't gotten anything in the last month. So...we called the IRS and reported him. We called him to notify him...no answer.

Oh well, we're hoping we get a big return this year! That will help immensely. We're trying to go home for the holidays. I can't wait to see my family.

No comments: