I am sooooo tired. It's the last full week of classes and it seems my teachers decided to save everything for this week...especially CIT. That and I have been arguing with my CIT teacher over several issues. First, he graded one of my exams wrong...I think it was his secretary who did it. So I had to argue that one...he raise my grade from a 71 to a 93...pay attention, dude. And then he stated that I didn't turn in one of my assignments. Yeah, right. I ALWAYS turn in my assignments...several days early so I have time to make adjustments if needed. Well, he never got it. So now, I can turn it in late and get 50% or not turn it in. But I can't get full credit, even though I did submit it on time. I just don't have proof. Whatever.
My HUM classes are all due on Thursday...I still have to finish reading Animal Farm, again. And I have to review music selections for a listening quiz. I need to review Gothic vs. Roman architecture (Gothic is beautiful) and everything from Sumeria to the present. Normally it would be either Sumeria to the Renaissance or the Renaissance to the Present Day...but since I'm taking both, I need to know the entire world's history by next week. AAAAGH!
On top of that, Matt and I have a meeting with the Bishopric on Sunday morning. They wanted to talk to us...which probably means one or both of us will be getting a calling.
I am exhausted. I can't seem to find enough time to study everything. And I'm still working. I can't wait until next week is OVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment