The first week of school has come and gone and so far everything seems to be working out quite well. I don't have classes all day on Thursday, so I can do whatever I want...errands, catch up on homework, sleep. Really nice, actually.
I have a doctor appointment set for this Thursday. They should be able to tell me if it's a boy or girl...as long as the kid cooperates.
I've started getting chest pains lately. Apparently my chest is expanding to accommodate my other organs and dang it hurts. But I'm also feeling the kid move more often, so I suppose the pain is well worth it, right? Right.
I'm almost done with Auber's costume...so cute. I made a few more modifications like raising the neck line a bit. I've determined that these all require a serger and unfortunately I didn't have one when I did Vivie's. I just need to stitch down the lining on the bodice and add the zipper and then Auberita's costume will be finito! Then I can start on Ciera's (spelling) way cute costume. Hahaha.
I'm such a geek. One of my friends mentioned that she was going to make her family costumes from Prince Caspian and I, of course, started researching how to make them. She didn't even ask me to, I was just curious. I mean, everyone loves a good medieval costume..."dork."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you talked to the doctor regarding you chest pains. I sure don't remember having any but then I am quite a bit taller than you.
Glad to hear school is going well and can't wait to see Aubrey's costume
Post a Comment