I'm fat.
That's right, I can no longer wear my pants because I just can't get them over this bump anymore. And they're uncomfortable. I was constantly trying to keep them zipped up and pulling down my shirts to cover the fact that they weren't fastened with anything other than a rubber band.
Fortunately, I do own a pair (that's right, 1 pair) of maternity pants that hopefully will get me through the next few months.
I have my 18 week checkup on Thursday, but I think I'm gonna call to try and schedule and ultrasound as well. We wanna know if there's a stem on this apple or not. No sense waiting until next month to find out if we can do it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am excited to hear the babies gender.
I have been brain storming trying to figure out how to get you a maternity wardrobe. Have you tried craigslist? DI? I am looking here as well. Just email me the size pants you want.
Post a Comment