I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture, but the fabric has really pretty sparkles and I absolutely love it. And...I love how nicely it turned out with the use of a serger. I need one of those for myself. Can't wait to claim the one back home. Have I also mentioned that I love the sewing labs? I love the sewing labs. I need one of my own as well.
Anyhow, I've gotten the next dress cut out and have already started assembling the lining. Tuesdays are my short days, so hopefully I'll be able to devote enough time to complete the pretty gold dress that will serve as payment for my baby's crib.
Very pleased. Very pleased.
1 comment:
So beautiful. Those little girls are going to love their princess dresses made by Aunt Erin. You are an angel sewing up a storm.
Post a Comment