Background

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Two Days

The boys have been here for two days. So far, so good. They made it to their ward today, but apparently the singles in Idaho are a little too weird for these guys so they left right after sacrament. We're going to work on that. Actually, they said it was sooo bad that they want to come to church with us next week. So we're REALLY going to have to work on that.

Tomorrow I'll be putting them to work at the married student garden, earn the food that feeds them, and then we'll be a'huntin fer jobs. We also need to finish off their applications for school so that they can begin night classes this fall.

They've actually been really good roomies, just a little loud later in the evenings but that's easily rectified. Cody helped me make dinner and Nathan actually did the dishes. No terrible messes in the bathroom yet (sigh of relief) and no mice as of yet so I'd say we're off to a pretty good start.

We gotta get them into the single's scene as soon as possible. I don't want them to loathe Idaho as much as I did when we first moved here.

This is going to be an interesting experience. That's all I can say.

2 comments:

Beth (the bread distributor) said...

Why do we only get to see pictures of food on your blog? I guess you take pictures of the most important things in your lives,,, right? It'll be interesting to see what happens after that babe gets here! She (wishful thinking here) better get smeared all over this thing!!

Erin said...

I need a better camera...all of the pictures I take with my current camera come out blurry...can't seem to get a clear one...piece of crap. Maybe I'll get a polaroid instead.