Gosh darnit! I haven't Oxycised in over a week...that's right...12 days have gone by and I haven't done a darned thing what with teenagers moving in and all. And it's beginning to show, too.
I have gained back all the inches I've lost AND an additional inch. Now part of that could be the growing peach in my abdomen...but the rest is all me. Fortunately, I have only gained 1 pound back from what I had originally lost. Still down just over 15 pounds, so I think I'll consider 179 my new starting weight since I've been holding pretty steady at that for the last 12 days.
But, my goal for the next seven days is to Oxycise! and not just once a day for the usual 15 minutes. I want to see what happens if I do 30 minutes. See if that speeds things up a bit or not, ya know. Then maybe the following week we'll do 45 minutes and compare results. I gotta make sure I don't blimp out with this kid.
Keep me accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment