Our fridge died again. We had a ton of perishables in there because I am now feeding two teenage boys in addition to myself and Matthew. We had to keep all of my freezer dinners in some insulated grocery bags with dry ice. The chicken (10 lbs that we JUST purchased) was put into the boys' mini fridge in their bedroom. And everything else will just have to be thrown out.
A tech came out and couldn't really figure out what was wrong. They're pretty sure they fixed it, and the freezer IS cold. But I'm going to keep my eye on it to make sure. This is the bane of my existence...not really, but it sounded pretty dramatic.
So, I've got some meals marinating in the boys' fridge, a crock pot making some chicken stock (which hopefully turns out) and no desire to cook tonight.
Nathan has a job interview with Western Wats. He's pretty much a shoe-in. So I think we'll take them to dinner tonight. Yeah, I'm liking that idea more and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment