Background

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fingers Crossed

I may have found a freezer for $40. Someone else had inquired about it first, so the owners wanted to give them a chance to make an offer. We made our offer and will know if it's ours or not by 8pm tonight. So we're keeping our fingers crossed.

We REALLY need a new freezer. I have four adults living in my apartment and three of them are ravenous males. And with all the food the teenagers' mothers purchased, I don't know where I'm going to put all of it. I mean, I have SIX cantaloupe sitting on my counter after the mothers went grocery shopping for their boys. SIX! What am I going to do with ALL THAT CANTALOUPE? Sheesh! And junk food! We have brats, steaks, pringles, cookies, muffins, Pop tarts, sugary cereal, popsicles, pizzas...I'm debating on whether I've died and gone to heaven, or hell. Too many temptations.

So, cross your fingers for us...I really need that freezer.

No comments: