I am soooo tired right now. My legs hurt, my feet are swollen, my back aches, and the kid has finally figured out how to do laps in the womb. And the spicy lunch only made the laps worse.
Matt and I have been cleaning out Aspen Village apartments to get them ready for the students moving in for the semester. He usually joins me in the afternoon, so I'm paired with another girl in the morning. I feel bad, though, because we have to move all the furniture and I'm not allowed to move it. So, this other girl has to move it mostly by herself. But once Matthew comes, I don't feel quite so bad because he can help the other girl move the furniture while I clean something else.
Well, the managers decided they don't want us working in threesomes anymore. As a result, they cut my hours so that I don't start work until Matthew does and then he and I work as a pair. I don't mind that, but I still feel bad about not being able to help move the furniture. Oh well. Hopefully we can knock out a few apartments with just the two of us.
This has really been a blessing, helping me get back into the swing of things before the semester starts. I was worried this work might be too strenuous, and if it was then the custodial work at the school would definitely be out of the question. But the baby seems to be handling it pretty well...my feet on the other hand, well, I really need a massage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure you get plenty rest, and take care of yourself.
Post a Comment