Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

...One Week Later...

This past week has been so hectic trying to catch up in the classes that I missed. I'm almost completely lost in Botany...and it doesn't help that we switched teachers two weeks ago. Not quite understanding the logic behind that one...having one teacher teach the first half of the semester and then switching to another teacher for the second half...I don't think it's working for them. We have to learn a completely new teaching style, new corny sense of humor, and VERY different tests. We actually took our first test last week under the new teacher. I don't think he was very pleased with the results. Well, whadya expect?

Anyhow, sewing class is going really well. I'm almost finished with my way cute skirt. Very excited to wear it and make more cute things to wear. My Economics class is getting pretty dirty. Doesn't help that I missed last week. But I think I'm keeping up pretty well with that one.

I absolutely LOVE my Book of Mormon class. I think I have the coolest teacher ever. The homework ain't too bad and the class discussions are amazing. And today was a seminary flashback...we played games. Lots of fun. I'm actually kinda sad that one is coming to a close.

Matt and I are going to get a break from our calling (Ward Institute Coordinators) once the semester ends. We'll have 7 weeks where we won't have to worry about it. I don't think it's coming quickly enough. But then, when it comes, it'll end way too quickly. There's just no happy medium.

I'm getting a little anxious about this weekend. I'm doing that Bridal Shower for my friend and I just hope that everyone has done their assignments and that it goes off well. ...a little nervous, really.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like other than Botany things are going pretty good. You will throw a great shower I just know it. Have so much fun.