Background

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home Again

Traveling and I have this love-hate relationship. I love to travel and see my family and friends and to spend time with them. I hate the mess that comes with unpacking and dirty laundry, and no food in the house. I am glad that we did have the opportunity to see my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and my cousins.

I am also very grateful for the bounty of places to go shopping. I got several new maternity outfits, some new jewelry, and we bought Matt a new suit for when he goes job hunting. Penny's was having a clearance sale...70% off, which meant Matt could get a suit for about $100. But then my aunt reminded me of this store in downtown Mesa called Pomeroy's...they've been there, well, forever. They're the missionary outfitters for the Valley of the Sun. So we thought we'd check it out before we made the plunge. He got a suit with two pair of pants, free alterations, and free shipping for only $150. And, it's guaranteed to last...unless he grows out of it, which he'd better not.

I kinda wish we could have stayed a little longer, but the heat was killing me. I'm glad to be home. Now I just have to get my routine back in order.

No comments: