This is driving me nuts! I'm sick again! I'm not sure if it was something I ate or what. I hate spending most of my time in the bathroom. And it's probably not a good idea to skip classes with finals coming up next week. So, I guess we'll just have to grin and bear it. Ugh.
On a good note, Matt has something planned for my birthday...but he won't tell me what. This'll be the first time he's successfully kept a secret from me. I know we're going to Phoenix to visit my family, but he has something else up his sleeve.
I can't wait for the semester to end. It's been the hardest one yet. And I'm not doing as well in these classes as I have in my past semesters. So...For future reference...DON'T take astronomy online...it sucks. Actually, just don't take astronomy...it's not as much fun as you might think it is. My husband had taken it before we were married (2006). The teacher is very erratic and he changed the lesson structure in 2007. So, when my husband said it was an easy class, it probably was...THEN. Now, not so much. He might be schizophrenic...or bipolar...or just waaaay off.
DO take a religion course from Brother Taylor. He's a great teacher, lots of fun, and you really get to feelin' the spirit.
DON'T take a class where they switch teachers halfway through the semester...it's just too hard trying to learn a new teaching style right before midterms and finals. And the tests are completely different, too, so you really don't know what to expect anymore. Not many people can handle that kind of change...a shock to the system. But I would definitely recommend Brother Weller's classes (where he's the ONLY teacher). He actually explains the material.
You COULD take an Econ class, if you feel so inclined. It's probably a good idea because then we can better understand the economy...better than the politicians who try influencing it at least. I'd recommend Brother Walburger's class...it's all good fun.
And you COULD take a sewing class from Sister Blakely...but only if you have NEVER, EVER, EVER sewn a blasted thing in your entire life...otherwise, it's just boring.
Anyhow...just a few lessons I've learned this semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who are you taking Astronomy from? I had Bro. Tonks back in '06. I started out online first but didn't think I could handle it so took the actual class instead! haha. Good for you for sticking through it!
I also had a beginning sewing class from Sis. Blakely, which (this will tell you how bad I am) actually seemed just right, if not even complicated, at times! :) I hope I've at least improved since then. That was two years ago!
How did the baby shower go on Saturday? I hope well. . . . And is that true on the side of your blog? Are you really expecting? If so, I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!
Post a Comment