So, I'm insulin resistant. My doctors put me on metformin to help with that. But now that I'm pregnant, they took me off. I think it's because they're not sure what it'll do to me during pregnancy, so they're going to draw blood at each appointment to check for gestational diabetes. But there is a chance that I could be completely normal when pregnant. Wohooo!
Anyhow, now that I'm no longer taking my meds, or my prenatal vitamins, my pregnancy symptoms seem to be more pronounced...but at least I can eat. I was having trouble getting food down, so that seems to have gone away. Now I just wake up with splitting headaches. I'm not much of one for popping pills if I don't need 'em.
So I was wondering, what worked for everyone else to get rid of the headaches?
Thanks a bunch for any advise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, I feel so bad for you. I use to get splitting headaches too! I tried not to take any Tylenol and such unless it was completely absolutely unbearable. Try to drink lots of water and get as much rest as you can.
Post a Comment