We've been in Phoenix for two days now and I have had a wonderful time thus far.
Yesterday was my 27th Birthday. It began with a phone call from my mother at 6:30 in the morning. Off to a great start, thanks Mom. We went shopping, got my husband a new pair of Sunday shoes because he forgot his in Rexburg. But I also got a much needed new purse, so I'm happy.
My aunt bought me a manicure and pedicure, which I shared with my grandmother. I got the manicure (first one in...well, forever), Gwamma got the pedicure. Matt took me to the Cheesecake Factory, and then we went to see Harry Potter 6.
We spent the rest of the day with my family, just enjoying each others' company. My cousin Jaimie gave me a makeover...the makeup was awesome, the hair...interesting. I think I might have to take her home with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment