This week has been a great week so far. I biked into work (7.7 miles) 3 times this week. It was great and I was able to get some great exercise. Erin started working her new job at Wells Fargo and so far she loves it. We are working hard to get everything done. I can't wait because in two weeks I will only have one job. I love being able to have some free time to spend with Erin.
We recently found out that one of my old co-workers who had gone home to Venezuela with his wife was not able to come back to the United States because of his visa. His wife was able to come back and is now trying to sell everything so that they can move to Germany. We were able to help them out a little and gain a little bit of food storage that they had just purchased. We have only spent a total of $60 on groceries the last two weeks in a row.
Yesterday we had our farm share and received a lot of stuff. We got 8 ears of corn, a large onion, radishes and a kohlrabi. We can't wait to eat our fresh produce from this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
is the corn bicolor?
So glad you will be down to one job
Post a Comment