These last two days have been miserable for me. Yesterday I woke up anticipating my bike ride with Matt only to find myself rushing to the bathroom. I was mistaken to think that I'd still be able to ride because I continued to rush to the bathroom over the course of the entire day. I drank a TON of Pepto Bismal and never want that cherry taste again.
Today I've only had to rush a few times and don't feel quite so nauseated but I didn't want to get my Sunbeams sick, so I'm home. Sadly, Matt wasn't feeling too well this morning either, so he didn't go. Not sure what it is or how we got it, but I want to be done with it now. This was supposed to be a really good weekend. Matt no longer works on Saturdays and we were going to celebrate. But I suppose we'll have to wait until next weekend. We've been looking at some biking paths/trails in Utah to try out. There are some beautiful routes, but I need to improve my endurance a little before we try them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry you were sick! You two are going to have some amazing bike rides now that you have wonder bikes. If I wasn't so old and large I think I would take up the hobby.
Post a Comment