
So I just found out that the movie for Twilight will be coming out in November and I was really excited. Until I saw the trailer. Don't get me wrong, the plot looks like they stuck to it really well, and most of the characters seem to fit the description. I'm just really disappointed with their Edward. What were they thinking choosing Robert Pattinson? He's not even remotely dreamy, spellbinding, or hot, as a Gryfindor he's not too bad, but a charmer? C'mon people. Cho was a little off her rocker, if ya know what I mean. Daniel Radcliffe looks better. How about the guy who played Oliver Wood, Sean Biggerstaff? Much better choice, I think. And we don't really have to go with a British actor, I mean there are lots of good looking guys out there. Why did we settle for this one? I suppose if I cross my eyes he's a little cute. Doesn't live up to the character.
Maybe he gets better looking as the movie goes on. Like the Jane Seymore version of The Scarlet Pimpernel, Percy is such a fop and looks the part...until he saves the Dauphin. Then he's suddenly very good looking. Or like Horatio Hornblower with this scrawny sea-sick teenager who somehow becomes the best looking man in Nelson's Navy. Maybe that's what'll happen. I certainly hope so. Otherwise, the movie is really going to disappoint me. I mean, yes Bella is delusional, but not THAT delusional. Sorry for the rant. Someone's gonna have to let me know how the movie is. I hate being disappointed.
5 comments:
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! and i pictured bella SOOOO different. more as alexis bladel then who they chose. booo!
oh my goodness, me too! I think the girl they chose looks like a brat. I was thinking "Alexis Bladel would be perfect for this part." weird. Love ya lots!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
here is a link to the sequel.
haha Erin you totally cracked me up. I thought Alexis Bladel tooooooo!! great minds think alike! :)
you'd be proud... I actually read the whole thing. Pretty good stuff I might add. I totally agree (even though I haven't read Twilight yet - but I will - it's on the agenda. Maybe I'll have time in the hospital if my epidural works this time :)
But the picture of Mac and chees with sausage isn't exactly what I had in mind when I asked for more pictures... easily misunderstood - but now you know :)
Post a Comment