That's right folks. After almost one month of this new lifestyle--with cheating to boot--I have dropped a whole pant size. Those pants that no longer fit are a size 20. And I've been eying this black pair in my closet for ages. I haven't been able to wear them since before my pregnancy...actually, since we lived in Salt Lake where I was riding a bicycle 14 miles a day. Not sure why I've held onto them, but I'm glad I did. What a boost to your self-esteem. I mean, the diet should say "drop a pant size a month" rather than the 30lbs in 6 weeks. Because, honestly, I don't know how much weight I've lost, if any. But I know something is happening...and I like it.
I'm also really excited. I've been looking for some other recipes I can make which would help with the transition and possible solidify our resolve to live this way more permanently. It's not easy, but I think I've finally found something. The Fat-Free Vegan contains oodles of recipes which are appropriate for this new lifestyle. And they look so yummy, too. I can't wait to give them a try. And, maybe when I get a little closer to my goal we can try some of her baked goods and pastas...like her mac and cheese (I'm really curious about that one), and chili mac, and lasagna, and...a girl can dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i love my fat free vegan. :) and vegweb :)
keep it up erin!
Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment