I didn't think this would be possible so quickly, but my pants are REALLY loose. These are the same pants that I couldn't wear after my surgery because they dug into one of my incisions. This is only my third week doing this lifestyle...and there have been plenty of cheats...but I'm finally getting results. I don't know if it's because I'm actually using the recipes provided, or what, but I'm happy.
I still have no idea how much I weigh, or if I've even lost any weight. Maybe I was just swollen before.
The food ain't too bad. Well, we did make a lentil stew that wasn't too appetizing, but I think that's because the lentils cooked too long. We'll have to try that one again. The breakfasts have been tasty. I haven't even incorporated the desserts yet. I'm always full. And it probably helps that I'm drinking tons of water, too.
I finally got my new food processor, so now I'm really excited because food prep should be a breeze.
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yahoo! Love to hear happy news!. Kiss , Ada for me.
Congratulations!. I love great news! Kiss Ada for me.
Post a Comment