Happy Independence Day, first of all. I hope that everyone enjoys their BBQs and fireworks displays. In Utah, some areas aren't allowed to have fireworks due to a high fire risk, and in California, they're just afraid of surprising the birds. In any case, I hope everyone has fun today.
My husband is currently working this evening, so I'm left at home working on my paper. It's the big term paper for my English class, and my topic is something that I have recently become very passionate about...Living Debt Free. I've done a lot of research on the subject. Apparently, I'm a bit too prepared. My paper should only be about 8 to 10 pages; yet, I currently have 17 pages of essay. I need to narrow that down a bit, but am finding it difficult because I believe it is all important. It's due Monday, so at least I have tomorrow to finish the narrowing process. I never thought I would have trouble with this paper, well.....there it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great mind. 17 pages. Wow.
I don't think I wrote anything that was that long.
Have a wonderful day
Post a Comment