Background

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Humility

So, I finally finished my research paper...thank goodness. I have been stressing about this for weeks. I eventually called up my Mom on Saturday and asked her to read through it because I was going cross-eyed. Mom suggested I have my older sister proof it, to which I made a flippant reply. Unbeknown to me, my mother had me on speaker and my sister heard it. Mom, warn me next time.

It became evident after a few minutes of hearing my mom proofing and my sister in the background adding her comments, that I had asked the wrong person. Emilie, I'm sooo sorry. Thankfully, she agreed to help me proof the rest of my essay and she did an amazing job. Who knew she was so talented? Just Kidding. But I really appreciate her help and I'm sure I got a good grade. I don't know that I could have done it without her help. I mean, I was going cross-eyed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Sorry about the delete. I needed to edit my typing.


We all live and learn. We love you