Background

Friday, July 18, 2008

Finals are OVER!!!

Erin and I had a final this week for New Testament. We were able to do even better than we expected to do with both of us finishing with at least an A-. Erin was also able to get her English Portfolio in early that is worth 40% of her grade. With all that has gone on this semester Erin and I have done great. We were able to get really good grades and to finish early. I am lucky because I now have 7 weeks to work before I go down to only 1 job. School is going to be tough next semester for me. I can't wait until I graduate and I don't have to worry about school. I also can't wait until December when I have an 18 day vacation with Erin. Everything will work out in the end though.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for finals being over. Yeah for work .Triple yeah for 18 day vacation when we all get to see you.

Stephanie said...

I tagged you on my blog. The rules said I had to leave you a comment to let you know. Have fun.