My new bike. It's a real beauty and it is very fast compared to my previous mountain bike. I was able to sell my mountain bike in just about 24 hours for almost as much as I paid for it. I also got a great deal on this bike, seeing that I paid less than the retail price that it is going for.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Matt's New Bike
My new bike. It's a real beauty and it is very fast compared to my previous mountain bike. I was able to sell my mountain bike in just about 24 hours for almost as much as I paid for it. I also got a great deal on this bike, seeing that I paid less than the retail price that it is going for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you two are going to outshine us all.
Post a Comment