Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard

We've been getting ready for a ginormous blizzard that's supposed to be heading in right about now. Supposedly 18 inches of snow...some areas close to two feet over the next day or so. It's freezing, windy, and just rotten outside.

So, we've barricaded ourselves indoors. I decided not to go to school today since that would leave me driving in the storm; and I didn't feel like doing that. I've got Ada and Aubrey and we're just playing games and gonna make some hot carrot soup to warm us through. Hopefully we don't lose power, because we don't have very many blankets to keep us warm. I probably should have picked up a few more candles as well. But it's a little late for that.

Hope everyone out there stays safe and warm tonight. Best of luck.

***Turns out campus will be closed for today and tomorrow***

No comments: