So I've been doing Eat to Live for several weeks and I've been pretty good about not cheating. Yes, I cheated on Sunday, and I got sick from it, too. Otherwise, I've been doing this diet fairly strictly for the last few weeks and I have not lost a single pound...in fact, I've gained. My clothes don't fit any better. I feel sick with headaches and such...toxic hunger, as he calls it, is really uncomfortable. I've tried fasting (Saturday and Sunday...the usual) until I felt "true" hunger and never got there. I'm really sick of not being able to eat my meat and my eggs and my milk. You'd think that all the fiber would do me some good, but not really.
Meanwhile, Matt is eating Fiber bars left and right and continues to lose weight. He may be onto something.
Truth be told, all of the weight that I have lost was due to South Beach. And because I'm ultimately trying to LOSE weight, I think I'll revert back to that until some future date when I'm less frustrated with everything. It'll be easier since Matt is also doing South Beach. So now I won't have to prepare separate meals. We'll give it a go for a while and see if we can get some sort of results.
I think I will continue to try to eat a large variety of the veggies, and lots of salads, but maybe I'll cut back on the fruits for a bit.
Anyhow, just started the Brazilian Butt Lift today. Ouch. That's all I can say about it for now. I'm hoping it'll get a little easier as the weight comes off and my balance improves. I wanted to try TurboFire, but Matt wasn't willing to fork out the dough for that one. No worries, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
its good to listen to your body and do what works for you erin! good luck :)
Post a Comment