O thank goodness it's Friday. This week has been exhausting. I've been waking up with headaches and nausea all week and the doctors can't figure out why. We thought I was pregnant, but I'm not. My doctor thought it was an infection, but it's not... We're actually not sure What it is, but I am glad Matt has been so helpful. He's been helping with meals and laundry and just general cleaning.
He has a lot to do, so I only ask that maybe he puts his laundry away and vacuums...or reheats dinner or something. I don't want to overload him because he's taking a pretty difficult course load in school.
We're still trying to get him ready for his race next Saturday. Not sure how well he'll do since he hasn't really had the time to train properly. He is beginning to lose weight, though, which makes us both happy. I'm still holding on to mine, stubbornly, and can't seem to let go of it. But that's okay.
I absolutely hate my astronomy class(online). I had no idea how time-intensive it would be. Matt took the class a few years ago and doesn't remember it being this bad. Apparently, my teacher changed his lesson plans in 2007, so now it covers more material and requires more hands on calculations and observations. It's driving me nuts. It's so disorganized, he doesn't tell you about the tests until last minute...aaarrrgh! And with the way I've been feeling lately, it's just not fun.
My sewing class is turning into the joke of the year. My mother told me I need more practice because I do a sloppy job, so Matt signed me up for this Clothing Construction Class. It's pathetic. I do more of the teaching than the teacher does. She doesn't explain things clearly, and when she tries to clarify it gets more confusing. So the girls in the class usually turn to me and ask for help since I finish so quickly. I hope I learn something worthwhile from this class...otherwise, pointless. What am I going to do with an extra pillowcase anyhow? Or pajama bottoms? The blouse and skirt I might use...if Matt let's me buy cute fabric. Otherwise, away to DI they go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Take care of yourself. Sure hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment