Earlier this year I finished my first ever quilt. It wasn't great, but I love it anyhow...so cute. Anyhow, ever since I have been following
this lady and her quilting guidance. Last week she started a virtual quilt-along and I have been begging Matthew to let me do it. He's been hesitant because that other quilt cost over $100 (I didn't know what I was doing) and it wasn't even big enough to fit a bed (works great on the sofa). So I had to do some convincing. Porters was having a sale on Jellyrolls--25% off!--and Matt gave me a budget of $60 to work with. Well, the assignment for last week and this week in the quilt-along was to buy the fabric and cut it into strips--figured a jellyroll would mean the work was already done for me.

So we bought two, and also 1yd of fabric for the binding. Now I just need her to post the pattern so I can get started...my fingers are itching.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the finished product. You are so crafty!
So . . . . how's it coming along?
Post a Comment