It's beautiful today! It's supposed to be in the 80's and I'm so excited.
I have to get my house in order, gonna work really hard on keeping up on that. I've volunteered to babysit for my VT companion for the rest of the semester. So, I'll be watching a 4mo old little girl in our apartment which means I HAVE to keep it clean...baby proofed and all that. This'll be good, I'm sure. ;)
I took my Botany test and Econ test on Friday and got 82% on both so I'm very pleased. It could have been much much worse. I think I may have to stop doing my study groups though. I wind up doing all the work and everyone else benefits from it. I should start charging...maybe they could pay me in strawberries. I can't seem to get enough of them these days. Love 'em, love 'em, LOVE 'EM!
Ouch! Someone in our complex must be learning to drive standard because they're grinding their gears. oooooh. That can't be good.
Matt is really stoked about his next race. He wants to enter the Century being held in Idaho Falls. We didn't even know it was there until recently. Very excited. He seems to think I'll be able to race with him. Riiiiiight. I love to ride, but I don't race. Not competitive enough, I suppose.
Anyhow, I'm sure it'll be a great week. My BOM teacher cancelled class for Tues and Thurs, so I only really have to worry about sewing on those days. Maybe I should get my hair cut with my new-found free time. Hmmmm. Sounds like a plan, I think.
Well, I hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather and has a wonderful week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wasn't yesterday beautiful? I read your post in the morning and meant to comment then but ran out of time. It just made my whole day start out positive and happy! Thanks!!
Post a Comment