So I've been babysitting this 4mo old baby for the last few weeks. It's been a little stressful...she won't take a bottle (only the real thing, which I'm not equipped to use and it would just be weird anyhow), she's been teething and they didn't give me anything for the pain, and then last time she got a shot and no one warned me...
So...this morning I'm waiting for her to come and she doesn't...she's usually here around 8:30 or 9ish and she never came. Her mom finally called me and told me that I seemed a little stressed (well, considering I had a screaming baby and no one gave me the proper "tools" to deal with teething then, yes, I was a little stressed). She told me I wouldn't make a very good "working mom", for which I am proud because I don't intend to leave my child with complete strangers for hours on end...especially without the necessary implements for caring for my child. She then informed me that she had found someone else.
Wait a minute...it took her six weeks to find someone before guilting me into it...and she found a replacement in two days? I guess that saves me the trouble of quitting, which I was planning to do next week if the kid kept screaming and they still didn't give me Tylenol or Oragel or something.
Wohooo! I have my mornings all to myself again! I can study again! I'm so relieved...
Anyhow, I have a feeling this is going to be a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin, I did not buy pastry flour or soft white wheat. I am making bread with hard white wheat. We love it
Post a Comment