I am a chocoholic, have been since I was a little girl. If it had chocolate, it was good for me. There were some days where I just had to have chocolate.
These days, I'm sorry to say, chocolate just tastes rather....well, gross. Who ever heard of a pregnant lady who didn't like chocolate? I've tried it in numerous forms...chocolate cream pie (couldn't even swallow it), mint chocolate chip ice cream (the mint was good, chocolate...not so much), a creme filled chocolate cupcake (I could taste every single preservative, could only eat one and that was with a great struggle).
And last night, to truly test this sudden disgust, my husband went out and bought an assortment of doughnuts and chocolate milk. Nope, I truly can't eat the stuff anymore. I'm sad, but I suppose this is a good thing. Maybe I'll lose weight without that temptation. Give me apples instead, or salsa....I LOVE salsa, or a really good salad. But we'll have to hold off on the chocolate for at least seven more months.
Sorry, Chocolate. I'll miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment