Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Nose!

Ada came up to me whining that her nose hurt.  She kept trying to put her finger up there (yuck) so we tried to help her blow.  I had to actually hold her mouth shut to help build up enough pressure.  And then we saw it...



A gemstone from one of my bracelets had somehow made it's way into her nasal cavity.  I wonder what other treasures we might find in my little gold digger.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

My twins did that when they were little. Abby put a pony bead in her nose... thankfully the 'hole' was going in the right direction and my husband used the tweezers to get it out. Beth rolled up a band-aid (I know, ewww) and put it in her nose.... oh Abby put a piece of nerd candy in her nose and we had to wait for it to melt.. I know, too much information.

Enjoy her while she's little!!! ;o)