Background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Frustrated

Have you ever gotten the feeling that even if you had all the time in the world it still wouldn't be enough to accomplish what you had planned?

I have been trying to do so much during this little break, and now that it's almost over I find myself rushing to finish it all. A month seemed like so much time to get it all done...paint the furniture, organize the house, exercise, finish my sewing projects (the ones I started for Ada before she was born) and plan her first birthday party. I feel like Prince Humperdink...I'm swamped. What with all the holidays, studying for and taking the GRE, and keeping up with a toddler, I look back and wonder where all my time went.

School will be starting on Tuesday and I won't have a spare moment to myself for another three months. Then summer semester will begin and I won't be able to think until the end of July. Then we'll be moving to Texas and starting grad school in the Fall; which means I need to pack, find a place to live, and help Matt get a new job. I'm going to be brain dead by this time next year.

How does anyone keep up?

No comments: