haha - I love it! I just spent the past hour at mine for doing the same thing! And I still feel like doing more -- yes yes, the "joys" of pregnancy is how I would've put that too. At least it inspires the need to have a super clean toilet...? You think? One day men will understand it somehow and not make their poor embarrasada wives stay up past their bedtimes.
2 comments:
Oh man, feel better.
haha - I love it! I just spent the past hour at mine for doing the same thing! And I still feel like doing more -- yes yes, the "joys" of pregnancy is how I would've put that too. At least it inspires the need to have a super clean toilet...? You think? One day men will understand it somehow and not make their poor embarrasada wives stay up past their bedtimes.
Post a Comment