The end of the semester is just around the corner. Just over 1 week left and I will be graduating with my associate's and on my way to Chicago! I'm so excited, and anxious at the same time. We've been working hard trying to finish up our assignments and get ready for finals. We've been trying to get the apartment ready so that we can graduate and then leave all on the same day. We only have a few more small things to do before the apartment is ready.
The back bedroom is DONE. The bathroom is practically done...just needs a quick wipe down and the shower needs cleaned. The living room is close... As for the kitchen and bedroom, I'm getting a little anxious about those two. Fortunately, Matt finishes his finals on Wednesday, so he'll have two days to work on those rooms while I study my butt off (wish it were that easy to get rid of a big butt...two more months).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
Good luck, it will all work out.
Post a Comment