Background

Monday, December 14, 2009

Almost There...

It's the last week of school. I have so many projects that I need to finish for sewing, three quizzes I have to take for English, a Foods Final to prepare for, and Nutrition...ahhhh, nutrition...what would I do without your case studies?

We still have a few things that haven't been purchased yet. I think I'm giving up on getting money outta them, so if anyone wants some cake pans, muffin tins, Ikea dishes, casserole dishes, mixing bowls, yada yada yada...just let me know, ok? They need to be out of my apartment by Friday morning or else they're going to DI.

That said...

I'm so excited to be finished...to be one week closer to seeing my family...to be one week closer to getting this hyperactive child outta me (9 weeks left!)...I'm too excited. I really don't want to sit down and study. My mind is trying to focus on so many different things right now that I'm really having a hard time just buckling down and getting my homework done.

Well...here goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, you can do it.

Gena said...

So much going on and to think about. Just four more days (well three, if you don't count today!) You'll get through it all! And I can't believe just nine weeks left! That's so exciting. Good luck this week!